For all Nihot installations we offer a full range of dust filters in compliance with ATEX and CE regulations. The filters can be supplied in both positive as well as negative pressure variants.
The filters are characterized by their ability to coop with small particles like film, foils and paper that are not removed before entering the dust filter. All filters are versatile, maintenance free, highly reliable and have low energy consumption.
Dedicated filter for secondary shredders /granulators / balers
The filters are characterized by the fact that they operate independently from a centralized dedusting system. They can be fitted an all makes and models of secondary filters and are, maintenance free, highly reliable and have low energy consumption.
- Fully independent filter and not connected to a centralized dust filter
- No separate dust collection needed
- Dust is discharged with the RDF
- The electrical controls can be integrated in the controls of the secondary shredders
- Can be mounted directly onto the secondary shredder if allowed by the manufacturer